Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Yeah I made it!!!!
jessi2056 posted:
After three early miscarriages and fertility treamtents for 2 years; I have finally made it to my Third Trimester! I am soooo.... excited!!! I can't wait to meet baby Zoey! I love being pregnant so i want her to stay in there as long as she wants!!! I love all the little movements she makes even the ones that wake me up in the middle of the night! or the ones that make me almost pee myself!! lol! I am so in love with her already and we haven't even officially met yet!!!

Excited to read about everyone's stories and labor experiences!!!
Me(24) DH(25) expecting our first 11/27/2012 Pink Team= Zoey Christine Renee!

ChristinaTT responded:
Congratulations and welcome! I love the movements baby makes as he/she starts to get bigger too!

jessi2056 replied to ChristinaTT's response:
It is def. a wonderful feeling! I am amazed at how my body can grow another human! It's pretty amazing!
Me(24) DH(25) expecting our first 11/27/2012 Pink Team= Zoey Christine Renee!

Spotlight: Member Stories

essam ali 34 years. faculty of masscommunication. cairi univ 92. have a small office for adv ., and propaganda . separated . looking for a good widdow...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful