Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
38 weeks with a BV and yeast infection- just ranting
RobynMia posted:
Ugh. This just seems to be going on and on. I am 38 weeks and still working 4 days a week (2.5 hour drive to and from work daily). I'm wiped. Today I went into the doctor- I'm 2 cm dilated. I have a BV and a yeast infection. The yeast is making me a bit nervous because the last thing I want to endure is thrush! Between the pressure and the infections I am swollen double in size.

This last week has been nothing but miserable. I've picked up a cold, a rash on my stomach and back, and 2 infections. Really?! Not to mention, I have had all sorts of menstrual like cramps and BH that are NOT painless. And, despite the fact that my little guy has dropped he has still managed to keep his little feet hanging in my ribs (which he has literally bruised).

I may just punch the next person that tells me to enjoy pregnancy. Sadly, I told my husband that I am looking forward to the hospital stay so I can get some rest.

ChristinaTT responded:
Rant away! May I say, it sounds like you could use some extra rest, it sounds like your system is wiped out! How soon can you start your maternity leave? I understand wanting to wait as long as possible, but I bet you could really use some time to put your feet up before baby comes! Best wishes, Christina.

iceechic responded:
Oh my yes I would say you def need a break!!!
PINK TEAM!!
Me((Chris(29)DH((David(35)DS((Cain Michael(11)DD((Harley Reyne(7)EDD of DD((Sydney Addalyn(11/30/12)
Love My Family

RobynMia replied to ChristinaTT's response:
Lol. Thanks, Christina and Iceechic!
The cold has moved to a bacterial infection. I guess it's a good thing I've been given antibiotics for the BV. That way I get to kill two birds with one stone!

I told my husband that I give up. My last day at work will officially be Tuesday, 11 Sept!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

By day, I'm a 7th grade teacher. By night, I'm a mommy and wife. I have a 19 month old daughter named Elena. On March 3rd, my second daughter,...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful