Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Hips popping
beckie_33 posted:
Has anyone else had a problem with your hips popping when walking? My hips pop all the time now when I walk and it's pretty painful at times. I've had to resort to using the motorized carts at the grocery store because of my hips. I feel silly using the motorized carts because I think there are so many other people that need it more than I do, but sometimes the pain is too much.

korin81 responded:
No Hip issues here but OMG my herniated disk is killing me!!! I can hardly walk and it feels terrible!!! I am about to start using the motorized carts too!!!!!!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(4), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
oh wow...how far along are you? What did your doctor say about your hips popping?

beckie_33 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
I'm 34 weeks today and I forgot to mention it to my doctor today.

BabyJay24 responded:
the left side of my hip pops sometimes and it is quite painful. i am 28 weeks 2 days. i have been having a lot of hip joint pain, so bad to the point where it is painful for me to lie flat on my back or my sides.

beckie_33 replied to BabyJay24's response:
It's getting more difficult for me to sleep at night because of the hip pain. I find it a little more comfortable to sleep on a recliner some nights.

Try alternating between heat and ice on your hips. It helps me some.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Michon (pronounced Mi-Shawn) and I am married to the most caring loving man I have ever met his name is Nelson! I have one son Alex who is ...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.