Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Ultrasound Update!
ChristinaTT posted:
Baby is head down with both fists up by his / her face - super cute on the ultrasound but hoping they move by delivery time! Size is looking good, not quite 4 lbs at 32 weeks - my others have all been between 6lb11oz and 7lb7oz so baby should fall somewhere right in there again! Still no word on boy or girl...time will tell

--Christina (30), DH(30), DD (7), DD (5), DD (2), #4 EDD Nov. 4/5th team yellow!

nikndan13 responded:
Awesome LO is doing great and you got to see him/ her again . I had an u/s today too and my lil guy is measuring 3 weeks ahead and is in the 99 th % for weight at around 6. 10oz. I still can't believe I have 6 weeks to go lol this baby will be turkey sized before then lol ... So how's everything going since the big move ? Is everything coming along ok ... Def gotta be tough moving while pregnant ... Hope everything's great : )
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

ChristinaTT replied to nikndan13's response:
WOw for a big baby! What a cute little butter ball you will have! Move and all went well, still trying to tie up loose ends but I think the end is in sight. As long as I pace myself the unpacking and organizing isn't too much...I just feel nesting coming on so I want to go all OCD on everything LOL and I definitely can do too much! Hope your team is doing good, ours lost their first game but oh well, right? Take care.

nikndan13 replied to ChristinaTT's response:
Unpacking is the worst part for sure but once your done it will feel great to be done ith that part ... Even just doing my normal cleaning and chasing my 2 yo around has me wiped by lunch lol our team ( Cowboys ) won week 1 thank goodness I think my DH would have cried if they lost lol I just love the fall when football starts again we get all the girls in on it too so we've turned it into a lil family event : ) hope you have a great week : )
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am new to the 3rd trimester community and VERY EXCITED to have progressed this far after 2 miscarriages. This will be my 2nd child and my 4th...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.