Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
BABY SHOWER
MENDEZWARD posted:
Well, looks like plans for my baby shower will fall on me. My mother-in-law agreed to help. (Sigh) Beggars can't be choosers. As long as i have one, that's all that matters. I just don't want to wait to long, don't want to go into labour at my shower. That would not be good.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Jeanna -

Going into labor may be interesting at least

Have you thought about a couples shower or BBQ? You could still have a fun theme and maybe your MIL could ask one of your friends for some help or advice.

A good laugh is to see guys playing the "Guess the baby food in the diaper" game!

Are you registered anywhere yet?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and my hubby are expecting our first, due 11/25...Thanksgiving day! I thought that was ironicallly appropriate and sweet! We are super excited but ...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.