Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Updates 9-17
korin81 posted:
Korin and Khloe Madison!

35w4d

w/g: 24 lbs

s/c: Increased lower backpain and lots of pressure and cramps this weekend! BHC are picking up as well!

Other: Dh got the crib put together and the dresser should be here soon. I am hanging some decor this week and putting the bedding on . Finished getting everything from my registry and bought everything for my hospital bag, just need to put it in the bag lol.

Next d/a:
9/19, Chiro
9/24, GD
9/25, MW
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(4), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby

34 weeks 2 days

Weight gain- 33 lbs

S/c- generally uncomfortable lol I don't really sleep for more than a few hours at a time at night since I'm peeing like 2-3 times during the night , lots of BHC and pressure when I'm walking a lot ( like this past weekend ) Sometimes his movements now are just painful ...this lil big guy is already over 6.5 lbs whew !! I'm having a lil pumpkin : )

Other- need to get this room painted ASAP and I'm still on the hunt for a new vehicle but running out if time it seems ...

Next appt - 9/26 reg OB then weekly
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

Taylove11 responded:
Taryn and Cameron Ryan

28w3d

Weight gain: 11 lbs

s/c: Hip pain and shortness of breath. Starting to have some swelling in my feet and ankles.

other: Still working on piecing the nursury together. Buying everything bit by bit so we don't have a huge expense all at once.

Next appt: Tomorrow. GTT - yuck! Keeping my fingers crossed that I pass.
Taryn(24), DH(31), DD (2) Expecting again! Blue team. EDD 12/7.

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Little Dude

37w2d

w/g: 16 lbs

s/c: Hip and lower back soreness, lots of BHC but some occasional "real" contractions too! Sharp bladder pains when dude moves around and I feel like I have to pee every time I stand up.

Other: DS1 is STILL teething. He's cut 5 new teeth in the last couple of weeks and more are coming in. Poor little guy is MISERABLE and nobody in our house is getting any sleep when his baby Advil wears off. Still need to get the PnP back from my mom's, move a dresser, and pack the hospital bag... GBS test came back negative though!

Next d/a: This Thursday (they're weekly now!)
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

beckie_33 responded:
Beckie and Blue team

35 weeks

w/g 9 lbs. I've gained 7-8 lbs just this week. Doctor thinks that most of it is water weight because of all the swelling.

s/c: Bad hip pain and acid reflux. Can't get comfortable at night because my hips hurt too much. My feet and legs are now 3 times larger than they should be. I can't wear shoes and even my crocs are tight. I've tried several different things to help with the swelling and nothing seems to work.

Other: Had an ultrasound today and baby looks great. Heart beat is strong and he's still moving all the time. The aprox. weight is 6lbs 3 oz so he's a big baby due to the GD. I'm dialated to a 2 with 50% effacement so the contractions i've been having are doing their job.

Next d/a:
9/20--Non-stress test
9/24--OB

ChristinaTT responded:
Christina and Yellow Team Baby!

33w1d

W/G: 12 lbs

S/C: heartburn is becoming a daily event, hips are sore, getting bigger and out of breath!

Other: trying to get baby to keep his / her head centered, there's a favorite spot baby has with his / her head on my pelvic bone...so not comfy!

Next d/a: 9/25 OB

--Christina (30), DH (30), DD (7, 5, 2), EDD #4 11-4!

MENDEZWARD replied to ChristinaTT's response:
33 WKS as of today. Moving slower as everyone is telling me. I don't care, i am not in anyone's hurry. Getting comfortable is getting harder everyday, even sleeping on my left side is hard sometimes, just because i am used to sleeping on the right. My next apt. is 9-25-12, and i'm supposed to have another ultrasound. My nurse said much about gtt, hope i don't have to have it. I will keep my fingers crossed. Until next time folks.

dadslilhrlygrl responded:
Brandy and Nevaeh Ann

32w4d

w/g : 10 lbs

s/c Having contractions some "real" and some are BHC. Doctor has me on bed rest for few days and they seems to be slowly going away. Not dilated but he said I am "very soft and thinned out". Hoping everything stays ok and can go back to work on Fri.

Other: Got FMLA papers from work and to the doctor to fill out. My sister is coming up to help me finish getting stuff together and helping me clean since I have to take it more easy according to my doctor.

Next d/a: Oct 5th unless contractions come back strong

Spotlight: Member Stories

I originally joined WebMD two years ago, because it was the only community my internet at work would allow me to access. Since then I've drifted f...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful