Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
DAYS LEFT
MENDEZWARD posted:
51 DAYS and counting down. I'm not going to count the last week, because my doctor offered to induce me. I'm feeling positive that he will come early, and on his own. That's the plan anyway.

Grace22282 responded:
Per the Dr.....I have 35 days left....per me....maybe 21.... There's a 2 week difference in my due date, and when i KNOW we got pregnant. I just have small babies! LOL
Me Laura (28) DH (33) SD (11) First LO- Aubrey Grace due 12/05 3 fur babies Kharma (bull dog 4), Greivous (Catahoula almost 2) and Padamae ( Catahoula bulldog 3 months)

Taylove11 responded:
If you go off my official due date, I have 77 days left. He's been measuring a week big for the last 8 weeks.

I think the dr. got my due date wrong though... My original due date was 11/28 and the doc moved it back, but now he is measuring big and they said they won't change it again...

So I'm thinking I'm actually have about 70 days left, but we'll see.
Taryn(24), DH(31), DD (2) Expecting again! Blue team. EDD 12/7.

jedmonds12 responded:
15 days left for me! My first DS was born exactly a week past his due date, so it may be closer to 22 or 23 days, but only 15 left til EDD
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

korin81 responded:
27 days till EDD and 20 till induction wow!!!!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(4), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

nikndan13 replied to korin81's response:
32 days till my c-section !! But have talked to the Dr. and he may decide to do my c- section a week earlier due to LO size then it would be 25 days !!
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

beckie_33 responded:
I have anywhere from 10 to 31 days left. 31 days till EDD but can be induced any time from 37-39 weeks. My baby boy is measuring aprox. 2 weeks ahead.

ChristinaTT responded:
45 or so...hopefully closer to 40

AmandaDanielleBrown replied to ChristinaTT's response:
have 78 days left, but i want to get induced im already miserable being pregnant lol. my first pregnancy was soo oenjoyable, total opposite when it comes to this one, plus i want to meet my little girl. im getting very very nervous

dadslilhrlygrl replied to AmandaDanielleBrown's response:
47 days til EDD but I thinking its around more 26 days thats when I am term.

Spotlight: Member Stories

SAHM of two cute monkeys! Charlotte "Charlie" Mae born 11/5/10 and Orion Christopher 12/14/98

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.