Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Updates 9-24
korin81 posted:
Korin and Khloe Madison!

36w4d

w/g: 24 lbs

s/c: Increased lower backpain and pressure to the point I can barely walk anymore. Contractions started kicking in yesterday and I was up for three hours last night with them. They never got worse and were gone by 4 am though. Had my GD appointment today and my doc finally put my on glyburide for my fasting levels. I now have twice weekly NST's.

Other: Nursery is 80% complete! Crib and dresser are together and I hung the wall letters up this weekend! Starting to look cute!

Next d/a:
9/25, MW
9/26, NST
9/28, NST
10/1, GD
10/2, MW
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(4), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Little Dude

38w2d

w/g: 15-16 lbs

s/c: RLP, SOB, BHC, near-constant bladder pressure, still seeing bits & pieces of the plug but nothing pink or bloody yet. His movements have calmed down a little except for right after meals.

Other: I just can't shake this head cold! Feels like a sinus infection, really, and it settles into my chest at night so each morning I cough stuff out. So gross.

Next d/a: Thursday afternoon for my weekly checkup
Julie (29), DH (36)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

beckie_33 responded:
Beckie and Blue Team

36 weeks

w/g: 8 lbs

s/c: Had contractions all night last night so I didn't get much sleep. Baby is sitting on a ligament causing sharp pain in my abdomen. I'm 3 cm dialated and 70 % effaced. My doctor thinks i'll have my baby pretty soon. I sure hope so.

Other: Still don't have a name picked out and getting worried that my little boy won't have one. My boyfriend and I decided on the name Gavin but one of my SIL's is upset because it's close to her sons name Kaven. And the two will only be a year apart. She needs to realize that it's my child and I can name him as I please and that i'm not naming him Gavin because of her son or after anyone else.

Next d/a:
9/27 NST
10/1 OB & NST if I don't have my baby before then.

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & blue team baby ( forgot yesterday)

35 weeks 3 days

W/g - 33 lbs

S/c- still with lots of pubic bone pain and BHC that are pretty uncomfortable at times . lots of bladder pressure too pretty much once I stand up I have to pee lol

Other- making some big sister t-shirts this weekend with my girls for something fun to do and thinking about doing all the baby clothes laundry so that's all set .. Still need to pack our bags and monkey around with the new carseat : )

Next appt - 9/26 then weekly
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

ChristinaTT replied to nikndan13's response:
Christina and Yellow Team Baby!

34w1d

W/G: 11 lbs

S/C: hips are getting sore! from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed! and baby is running out of room in there, the movements are becoming more uncomfortable.

Other: finishing up a baby blanket this week for my cousin who's due on Friday, then I hope to start this LO's! Plan to put together all the newborn baby gear around week 36, otherwise I just get really antsy looking at it all! (baby will be sharing our room for a couple months at least, our 2 year old has her room so there's really not a nursery to set up )

N/A: this morning!

--Christina (30), DH (30), DD (7, 5, 2) EDD #4 Nov 5th! Team Yellow!

Taylove11 responded:
Taryn and Cameron Ryan

29w4d

Gained 17 lbs

s/c: insomnia and hip pain. I hate not being able to sleep..

other: BIL is moving out of our house this week so we can finally start working on the nursery.

Next appt: 10/3 reg OB
Taryn(24), DH(31), DD (2) Expecting again! Blue team. EDD 12/7.

dadslilhrlygrl replied to Taylove11's response:
Brandy and Nevaeh Ann

33w5d

w/g 10lbs

s/c: BH been coming and going alot. Sleeping a little bit more at night but still tired.

Other: Had bed rest all last week but back at work and I'm glad to be just to have a full paycheck to save a little more. Got all the baby clothes and blankets washed.

n/a: 10/5

BridgetBurke responded:
Bridget and Caitlyn Elizabeth

40w 2d (as of today)

w/g: 14 lbs

s/c: Too many to list. LOL. I am now overdue and ready to meet this little girl. I don't sleep for more than 30 mins at a time because I have to pee and now I have to deal with pregnancy induced hemorroids. (Sorry, TMI.) I am miserable, but glad she is still healthy. Also, bummed that at my appt on Tues I was only 1 cm and 50%. She's still so high up they didn't even give her a station. It's going to be a long week!!

Other: Not looking forward to leaving DS while I'm in the hospital. I know he will have a blast with Gram-Gram and Poppy, but I'm a wreck just thinking about it.

Next d/a: Check into hospital 9-30 at 5pm to prepare for induction on October 1st.

Good luck to everyone. Hope you are getting better news than me.

korin81 replied to BridgetBurke's response:
Good luck Bridget! Hopefully she decides to play nice and come this weekend!!!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(4), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kelly (32) ~*~ Craig (36) ~*~ Eliana (5) ~*~ Joshua (3.5) ~*~ Rebekah (1.5) ~*~ Samuel John (EDD 2/24/2012) ~*~ ^i^ Pumpkin (March 2011) ~*~ ^i^ (Jan ...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.