Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
names
AmandaDanielleBrown posted:
so i just recently changed my baby girls name from Maylene Sue Ellen to Addisyn Quenn. im very excited for this change because i was not a big fan of the name my husband originally had picked out (maylene) so just wondering what everyone else is naming there little babies

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Hello,
Addisyn is a very pretty name. We are having a boy and we are naming him Eian Craig.

WantAnother2012 responded:
We have decided to go with Elliana for our little one! We will call her Ellie for short-

dadslilhrlygrl replied to WantAnother2012's response:
I decided to go with Nevaeh Ann for my newest little one and most likely be calling her Vae for short.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'll try to keep it short! About two years ago, my dr. told me that I might not be able to get pregnant or I may have a very hard time conceiving...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.