Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Updates 10-1
korin81 posted:
Korin and Khloe Madison!

Wow, Hello October!!!

37w4d

w/g: 23 lbs

s/c: Pre-labor all weekend!!!!! BH and pressure still kicking my butt and its very difficult to walk! Induction is set for 12 October!

Other: Everything is pretty much ready, just need to sterilize the pump pieces and wash some bottles in case! Hospital bag is just about ready.

Next d/a:
10/1, GD
10/2, MW/NST
10/4, NST/Growth U/S
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(4), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby

36w 2days

w/g- 35 lbs

S/c - I second that Korin just plain uncomfortable .. I had so much pressure and contractions last night I was starting to time them ...just uncomfortable to walk ,to sleep ..just about everything !!

Other- GBS test this week ( ugg) and seeing my OB weekly now .. Starting some extra meals and such to freeze to help out my DH for when this lil guy is here . ( did muffins and banana bread today already) just have baby clothes to wash before I can pack his bag and mine ...then just a few more things to get ready for DD's 3 rd birthday ...super emotional this week .

Next appt.. 10/3 and weekly
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Little Dude

39w2d

w/g: 10 lbs as of Thursday's appt... guess being sick for the last 2 weeks made me drop a few lbs

s/c: Was dilated to 3.5 cm at last Thursday's OB appt!! Lots of BHC, back, hip, and butt pain. Feels like the muscle soreness after a great workout but I've been doing more laying around than working out... lol

Other: Feel like he's coming this week. Trying to get everything wrapped up at work but having trouble concentrating... imagine that

Next d/a: Thursday afternoon, routine OB Check
Julie (29), DH (36)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

Taylove11 responded:
Taryn and Cameron Ryan

30w3d

w/g: 17 lbs

s/c: sore hips, insomnia, and shortness of breath

other: Passed the GTT I'm getting really excited to meet this little guy. We are finally getting started on the nursery now that BIL has moved out.

In my last appointment, my OB said we would look to schedule the repeat c-sec the week of 11/26 or 12/3. I can't believe I'm 2 months away already.

Next appt: 10/3 reg OB
Taryn(24), DH(31), DD (2) Expecting again! Blue team. EDD 12/7.

beckie_33 responded:
Beckie and blue team.

37 weeks

w/g: 9 lbs

S/C: I've been having labor for the last 3 days. Contractions are getting more painful but stay between 6-15 min apart. Can't sleep at night because of pain and contractions.

Other: I was in L&D early Sunday morning but didn't dialate in the 3 hrs I was there so they sent me home although contractions were getting closer together and more painful. At my doctors apointment today I was dialated to a 4 and very stretchy so my doctor thinks I could have my baby tomorrow. If my baby doesn't come by next week then she'll strip my membranes.

At my NST this morning they had to shock the baby awake because he wasn't moving like he normally does. He typically tries to kick the monitors off my tummy but today he decided to sleep.

At least I have all the baby's clothes and blankets washed and my bag packed for the hospital. As for a crib it's still in my mom's garage and needs to be set up.

Next d/a:
10/5 NST
10/8 if I don't have my little guy before then

jessi2056 replied to beckie_33's response:
Jessi and Zoey

32 weeks

w/g: 27 lbs.

S/C: Nothing really to report besides it being hard to sleep and these swollen hands and feet are killing me sometimes.

Other: Got all of Zoey's clothes washed this week. Had the baby shower Sunday and received everything I needed! I def. felt blessed!

Next d/a: today: regular OB
Me(24) DH(25) expecting our first 11/27/2012 Pink Team= Zoey Christine Renee!

AmandaDanielleBrown replied to jessi2056's response:
Amanda & Addisyn
30w 3d
w/g: 14 lbs

s/c: feeling"full" like theres not enough room in my stomach for this little girl, moody, a lot of back pain, my doctor put me on flexerill but it isnt helping much. urinating a ton, its really annoying me since my job has limited bathroom breaks, and its disrupting the sleep i do get.

other: besides that im just wanting a 3rd ultrasound to check on babies weight sooner to EDD and also to see position but i think i may have to pay full price for it since ive had 2 already since they didnt think i was pregnant at first due to very low levels.

next D/A: oct 15th

WantAnother2012 responded:
33w5d

w/g: 22 lbs

s/c: BHC, LOT'S of pressure, back pain,hip pain

Next d/a:
10/5 checkup
10/5 ultrasound

dadslilhrlygrl replied to WantAnother2012's response:
Brandy and Nevaeh Ann

35w1d

w/g 9lbs- lost 1 lb from being sick

s/c: wasn't able to keep anything down so doctor put me in hospital this week for 24 hrs. It sucked but at least she is still cooking and healthy and I am almost back. Low blood pressure and LOTS of back pain.

Other: Hoping to go back to work for a few more weeks starting Monday. So far I am clear to go back then. Both of my daughters can't wait for me to have her so we can actually do stuff again. While in hospital youngest got really scared so I'm nervous how it will be when I go in to actually have her.

Next d/a Today to get officially cleared to back to work

ChristinaTT replied to dadslilhrlygrl's response:
Christina and Yellow Team Baby!

35w 6d - sorry super late this week!

W/G: 11 lbs

S/C: just feeling more pregnant! The BHC are picking up, I'm more tired, emotions are all over the map...typical last month stuff!

Other: Setting up the newborn stuff this Sunday, the pack and play and changing table will go in our room. Taking inventory of the newborn gender neutral stuff, doing some wash, just getting ready!

Next D/A: Thurs 10/11 - GBS, last size / position U/S, and first cervical check - I'm honestly really curious to see how things are looking!

--Christina (30), DH (30), DD (7, 5, 2), EDD #4 11/5/12!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Momma of 6 children, 3 beautiful girls ages, 20, 26, and 27 and 3 handsome boys ages, 21, 16, and 14. My 26 and 27 year old have finished college. My ...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.