Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Make ahead / freezer meals
nikndan13 posted:
Anyone prepping their freezer for when the LO's get here ? I've been trying to do a little at a time and was wondering if anyone has any good ideas .. So far I've done muffins and breads, homemade pasta/ pizza sauce and will be doing pizza dough and chili this weekend . Im also planning a shepherds pie and homemade chicken pot pie next weekend . Just curious if anyone else is doing this too and what you are making : ) Happy Friday !!!
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

jedmonds12 responded:
I did; I made a few casserole-type meals: enchiladas, lasagna, meatloaf, mac and cheese. I also did a shepherds pie and some chili, stuffed bell peppers, and pasta sauce with lots of veggies and some meat. I bought muffins from Costco and froze them I also have really quick things to throw together like a bag of frozen stir-fry veggies and frozen chicken breast strips; I can toss those into a wok, put some rice in my rice cooker and have dinner in 15 minutes.
Julie (29), DH (36)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

nikndan13 replied to jedmonds12's response:
I like the stir fry idea totally didn't think of that : ) thanks for the ideas , enchiladas and meatloaf sound easy enough too ! Trying to have enough for two weeks at least since I'm having a RCS and wanna help my DH out now while I can : )
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

ChristinaTT replied to nikndan13's response:
I like to have stew meat and the frozen bag of stew vegetables on hand too, super easy to throw in the crockpot.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and i are 21 yrs old and expecting our first Child a little Girl whos name will be Sage Marie. due to several Conflicting due dates From my...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.