Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Make ahead / freezer meals
nikndan13 posted:
Anyone prepping their freezer for when the LO's get here ? I've been trying to do a little at a time and was wondering if anyone has any good ideas .. So far I've done muffins and breads, homemade pasta/ pizza sauce and will be doing pizza dough and chili this weekend . Im also planning a shepherds pie and homemade chicken pot pie next weekend . Just curious if anyone else is doing this too and what you are making : ) Happy Friday !!!
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

jedmonds12 responded:
I did; I made a few casserole-type meals: enchiladas, lasagna, meatloaf, mac and cheese. I also did a shepherds pie and some chili, stuffed bell peppers, and pasta sauce with lots of veggies and some meat. I bought muffins from Costco and froze them I also have really quick things to throw together like a bag of frozen stir-fry veggies and frozen chicken breast strips; I can toss those into a wok, put some rice in my rice cooker and have dinner in 15 minutes.
Julie (29), DH (36)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

nikndan13 replied to jedmonds12's response:
I like the stir fry idea totally didn't think of that : ) thanks for the ideas , enchiladas and meatloaf sound easy enough too ! Trying to have enough for two weeks at least since I'm having a RCS and wanna help my DH out now while I can : )
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

ChristinaTT replied to nikndan13's response:
I like to have stew meat and the frozen bag of stew vegetables on hand too, super easy to throw in the crockpot.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone! I am a 27 year old mother of one with a little on the way. Me and my hubby have been together for 9 years now, and we are so excited t...More

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful