Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Updates 10-8
korin81 posted:
Korin and Khloe Madison!

This is my last weekly post, induction is set for Friday !!!

38w4d

w/g: 23 lbs

s/c: Lots of pre-labor still! Been having a lot of contractions on and off. Nothing consistent though but I did have a few painful ones last night. Hope to have this little girl before my induction on Friday!

Other: Had my growth u/s last Thu and they had Khloe at 7lbs 2 oz (plus or minus)! So at this point she would still be my smallest baby! Tomorrow is my final M/W appt and NST. She will be doing a final cervix check to determine what time to come in for my induction. Still need to sterilize the pump pieces and wash some bottles. Spent the whole weekend cleaning the house, laundry and organizing a ton of things. Just waiting for my swaddle blankets to ship then I will have everything!

Next d/a:
10/9: M/W/NST
10/12: Induction
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(4), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(4), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12, Induction set for 10/12/12!

Taylove11 responded:
Best of luck Korin. I hope everything goes well!
Taryn(24), DH(32), DD (2) Expecting again! Blue team. EDD 12/7.

Taylove11 responded:
Taryn and Cameron Ryan

31w3d

w/g: 17 lbs

s/c: a few BHC here and there, breathlessness, and hip pain.

Other: we are working on getting everything purchased for this little one. Still have quite a list of things to buy. Hopefully we can get everything set up in time.
Taryn(24), DH(32), DD (2) Expecting again! Blue team. EDD 12/7.

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby

37 weeks 2 days

w/g- 35 lbs

s/c- Lots of pressure especially when this LO is turning and rolling , tons of heartburn at night along with my insomnia .. Just another day being hugely pregnant lol : ).

Other- working on my daughters party for next weekend .. Making a pirate ship cake so wish me luck haha plus cooking for normal dinners and stuff to freeze and cleaning like crazy ...let's just say I'm grateful when my toddler takes a nap cause I take one too now ; )

Next appt. 10/10 then last one 10/17 RCS 10/23 as long as he holds out ; )

• *********************Good luck Korin best wishes for a speedy delivery !! Can't wait to hear your birth story : )
    Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!
  •  
    korin81 replied to Taylove11's response:
    Thanks Taryn!!!
    Korin(31), DH(26), DS(4), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12, Induction set for 10/12/12!

korin81 replied to nikndan13's response:
    Thanks Nikki!!!

dadslilhrlygrl responded:
    Good Luck Korin and hope she comes before!!!!

Brandy and Nevaeh Ann

35w5d

w/g: 11lbs

s/c: Lots of pressure and extremely tired all the time. Having pains when I try to do anything. Heartburn no matter what I eat or drink.

other: Finally off bed rest again and back to work. Been slowly finishing getting everything ready for her and trying to get out bags packed. Trying to rest as much as I can but hard with active 6 and 7 yr olds.

korin81 replied to dadslilhrlygrl's response:
    Thanks Brandy!

My M/W changed my induction to Thursday night now, because I was only 1 cm dilated today. So she wants to insert the Foley catheter in! I'm not to keen on that so I'm still hoping I make some progress before then so she can just start the Pit instead!

nikndan13 replied to korin81's response:
    Gotta say Korin it would be cool to have her on 10/11/12 ; ) maybe she will make her debut quickly for you Thursday night : )
    Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

korin81 replied to nikndan13's response:
    Nikki I would have to agree! That birthdate would be pretty sweet!! My first labor was 23 hours, second was 6 hours...so maybe third will be 4 lol!

AmandaDanielleBrown responded:
    Amanda and Maylene Quenn or Addysin Quenn
    32 weeks 4 days
    W/G: 14 lbs

s/c: a lot of discomfort, cramping. shes flipping around still, cant figure out if im contracting little by little or if its just bad cramping. either way it hurts. still some back pain, almost positive its a nerve and nothing to do with my muscles. urinating like crazy, sleeping is getting harder and harder which is taking a toll on me working more than 40 hours a week

other: just trying to get my husband to get real excited about this, its his first so im just assuming he is not really sure how to feel, hes just probably scared about being a dad. he surprised me with the crib set up this week which was sweet, i really appreciated it bc he wanted to do it together and with me being huge i just didnt want to. my son (3 yrs old) has finally started to realize whats going on, he will poke my stomach and say "theres a baby in there" and look at the crib and say "babies room" so im not sure if hes just talking or if he REALLY realizes whats going on. my baby shower is this sunday, im so excited for it, i planned it all myself and alot of hard work has gone into it. other than that im just looking into getting my tubes tied but my doc is saying im too young to do so, not too sure what to do now. BC has never been a good area for me. always causes problems.

next d/a: 10/30
    due date: 12/08/2012 (hopefully earlier)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My first LO is due March 4, 2010! My hubby and I found out we were pregnant on our 3 year wedding anniversary after TTC for 6 months. The pregnancy ha...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
    I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.