Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
feels like fluid leakage, and pressure/pain in pelvic area
AmandaDanielleBrown posted:
ok so it started out with pain/pressure in my pelvic area. getting hard and painful to walk and push when i urinate, but for the past few days ive had a watery leakage/discharge i really cant tell what it is but when i look in my underwear its not a color it looks like just liquid. this is my 2nd pregnancy but with my 1st my water "broke" in the middle of the night, it was only a smaaaallll bit, and thats what scares me. the leakage/liquid has been ona nd off for a few days some times its a good amount sometimes it is barely noticeable. im just trying to figure out if anyones experienced this and its normal or if it sounds like i need to be checked. im carrying small and im 31w, so im also being told the pain could be the weight of the baby

hgreenwood7058 responded:
It would be a good idea to get checked out. its possible you have a small tear in your bag of water which would be a reason your leaking. They can do a test at the doctors office to determine this.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

AmandaDanielleBrown replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
yea ive been thinking of leaving work but its peak season here and ill get in trouble if i leave. i think im going to get checked after work i suppose. my doctor is on vacation and the office closes by the time im off work.

Taylove11 replied to AmandaDanielleBrown's response:
I agree with the PP. I would go get checked out. It sounds like you might be leaking amniotic fluid, especially if there is no smell or color. The pain could be the baby pushing down. Best of luck! I hope everything is okay.
Taryn(24), DH(32), DD (2) Expecting again! Blue team. EDD 12/7.

nikndan13 responded:
Personally I would get checked and if your dr.'s office closes early call ahead and talk to a nurse for some guidance ..when in doubt go to L&D ..either way it sounds like something that needs to be checked out as its been happening for more than a day and if it is your bag of water you could get an infection and may need antibiotics or something . Best of luck HTH let us know hw you make out ..
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey I am the mother of a beautiful daughter born on june 9th, 2010. awaiting the excitment of whats to come!!

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.