Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
35 WEEK APT.
MENDEZWARD posted:
Tomorrow i go to my 35 week apt. and i wonder what i will find out. Will my doctor check to see if i dilated any or is it too early. I'm excited and tired all at the same time. Ready for my LO to come out.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Gotta bake your LO a little longer. If you are having contractions they will check you otherwise over here where I live they won't check you.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

MENDEZWARD replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Well i went to my doctor's appointment yesterday and he told me that going by the ultrasound i'm 36th weeks. So the due date has changed to Nov. 8th. I feel like he will be here anytime after Halloween.

hgreenwood7058 replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
Thats exciting to be one week closer if they decide to stick with u/s. Though babies fluctuate after the 28th week in size. I had always measured fairly close to my lmp (1st u/s was 4 days off making me due 4/21 but they stuck with my lmp since it was less than a week, next u/s I was a day ahead of my lmp and the last one was a day behind so they stuck with lmp making me due 4/17). I was measuring about 6 days ahead when they did my belly measurements from about 21 weeks and well frankily I was huge (mind you I am only 4'11) and my dr just kept telling me it was because I am short. I kept telling people throughout my pregnancy that I had a gut feeling he would be about 2 weeks early and they kept telling me it was wishful thinking. Well I went into labor at 37w2d and had him 37w4d (36 hour labor followed by an emergency c-section due to some complications). When they did the u/s just to check to make sure things were okay, I was asked if I was diagnosed with diabetes, told them no. Then they asked me if I was told I was having a big baby. Umm no dr kept saying he would be average when he was born. Well they were expecting me to have a 6lb that early. He was 7lb5oz when he was born 2.5 weeks early (I had him 3/31/12). And he was 21 inches long. He prob would have been 9lb if I would have had him at 40 weeks. So should be interesting how big your LO will be. Oh and his 1st birthday will be on easter eep.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

MENDEZWARD replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Well so many ppl were telling me i need a second opinion, becuase i look like i should be going into labour now. So i'm looking forward to my big boy. My doctor also believes he will be a bigger baby than his sister was; so we're looking at a 7 or 8 pounder.

hgreenwood7058 replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
yeh I was asked frequently if I was about to pop (at 28 weeks lol) and when I would tell them how long I had left they asked me if I was having multiples. Gotta love what people say to hormonal pregnant women.

dadslilhrlygrl replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
That is my due date. Of course I am not sure going to make it until there. I think she will be here before Halloween but you never know.

MENDEZWARD replied to dadslilhrlygrl's response:
Yeah, i'm getting restless myself. But after this week if he decides to come, i am ready no matter what. Anytime after 38 weeks i mean.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in New Castle County, DE with my husband and we're expecting our 1st baby in October. I am so excited to meet my little baby girl.

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.