Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
35 WEEK APT.
MENDEZWARD posted:
Tomorrow i go to my 35 week apt. and i wonder what i will find out. Will my doctor check to see if i dilated any or is it too early. I'm excited and tired all at the same time. Ready for my LO to come out.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Gotta bake your LO a little longer. If you are having contractions they will check you otherwise over here where I live they won't check you.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

MENDEZWARD replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Well i went to my doctor's appointment yesterday and he told me that going by the ultrasound i'm 36th weeks. So the due date has changed to Nov. 8th. I feel like he will be here anytime after Halloween.

hgreenwood7058 replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
Thats exciting to be one week closer if they decide to stick with u/s. Though babies fluctuate after the 28th week in size. I had always measured fairly close to my lmp (1st u/s was 4 days off making me due 4/21 but they stuck with my lmp since it was less than a week, next u/s I was a day ahead of my lmp and the last one was a day behind so they stuck with lmp making me due 4/17). I was measuring about 6 days ahead when they did my belly measurements from about 21 weeks and well frankily I was huge (mind you I am only 4'11) and my dr just kept telling me it was because I am short. I kept telling people throughout my pregnancy that I had a gut feeling he would be about 2 weeks early and they kept telling me it was wishful thinking. Well I went into labor at 37w2d and had him 37w4d (36 hour labor followed by an emergency c-section due to some complications). When they did the u/s just to check to make sure things were okay, I was asked if I was diagnosed with diabetes, told them no. Then they asked me if I was told I was having a big baby. Umm no dr kept saying he would be average when he was born. Well they were expecting me to have a 6lb that early. He was 7lb5oz when he was born 2.5 weeks early (I had him 3/31/12). And he was 21 inches long. He prob would have been 9lb if I would have had him at 40 weeks. So should be interesting how big your LO will be. Oh and his 1st birthday will be on easter eep.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

MENDEZWARD replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Well so many ppl were telling me i need a second opinion, becuase i look like i should be going into labour now. So i'm looking forward to my big boy. My doctor also believes he will be a bigger baby than his sister was; so we're looking at a 7 or 8 pounder.

hgreenwood7058 replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
yeh I was asked frequently if I was about to pop (at 28 weeks lol) and when I would tell them how long I had left they asked me if I was having multiples. Gotta love what people say to hormonal pregnant women.

dadslilhrlygrl replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
That is my due date. Of course I am not sure going to make it until there. I think she will be here before Halloween but you never know.

MENDEZWARD replied to dadslilhrlygrl's response:
Yeah, i'm getting restless myself. But after this week if he decides to come, i am ready no matter what. Anytime after 38 weeks i mean.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Momma of 6 children, 3 beautiful girls ages, 20, 26, and 27 and 3 handsome boys ages, 21, 16, and 14. My 26 and 27 year old have finished college. My ...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful