Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Updates 10/15
ChristinaTT posted:
(thought I would post since I slacked last week! and since Korin had her baby!)
Christina and Yellow Team Baby!

37w1d

W/G: 15 lbs

S/C: hmm...aside from being very pregnant...feel like my hips are going to fall apart, heartburn everytime I bend over, speaking of bending over - that's getting difficult! I guess you would say the usual

Other: Finally got the baby stuff out of storage and working on getting things washed and set up. Need to pick up a few more things, other than that, just waiting! Getting a little twitchy, every little cramp gets me wondering if it's almost that time!

Next D/A: Thursday 10/18 OB

--Christina (31), DH (30), DD (7, 5, 2), EDD #4! Nov. 5, 2012

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby

38 weeks 2 days

S/C- lol Christina I second that same as usual , sleep is crappy these days that throughout the day I'm just exhausted then get energy and that happens all day ..heartburn you stink and if one more person tells me how big I am I may just scream : )

Other - my DD bday was a complete success yesterday and she had a great time : ) this is prob my last post sched. RCS next Tuesday and I have so much running around to do Monday for blood work and all that ... Good luck to all you ladies on here hope everyone has smooth deliveries and healthy happy babies : )
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

dadslilhrlygrl responded:
Brandy and Nevaeh Ann

36w4d

w/g 11lbs

s/c lots of BHC and lots of heartburn and swelling in my feet. pressure getting more frequent as well.

other have decided to raise baby on my own. got everything almost completely set up and ready for her to come. just counting down days

n/a 10/17

jessi2056 responded:
Jessi and Pink Team

34 weeks

w/g: 30lbs.

s/c: Swelling everywhere... It doesn't go away.

other: Got Miss Zoey's room ready all clothes washed now just ready for the big day!

Next D/A: Friday 10/19 OB
Me(24) DH(25) expecting our first 11/27/2012 Pink Team= Zoey Christine Renee!

melb1121 responded:
Melenie and Blue Team Christopher Michael

34w2d

w/g: 38lbs

s/c: cannot bend over without grunting for all you ladies dealing with the heartburn, try otc prevacid it is a catagory b drug and works wonderful!!

other: pulled a muscle or tendon on my left side in my pelvic area. hurts so bad to walk or move .....baby boy is measuring in the 83rd percentile for his gestational age so he will be good sized .

next appt.: 10/23 OB

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 beautiful children (2 boys and a girl)

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.