Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
NEW WebMD Answers!
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi wonderful community members!

We're happy to announce the launch of a new tool here at WebMD that we think our members will enjoy -- WebMD Answers .

While community is a place to get to know your fellow members and experts on a deep and supportive level, sometimes folks just want to ask a question and receive an answer. That's what WebMD Answers is all about.

Do you have friends that you've tried to get to join you here in community, but they feel they don't have the time to spend? Maybe Answers is a tool they can use for quick access.

Anyone can ask a question, and anyone can answer a question. Experts, partner organizations, staff and moderators will also be responding to some questions.

We invite you all to go in and check it out today. If you have any questions about this new tool, post them here and we'll try to help you out.

The WebMD Community Staff

Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Spotlight: Member Stories

when i was 19 yrs old, i found out that i was pregnant with my first child. i found out she was a girl when i was 15 wks pregnant. then 6 weeks after ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful