Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Waiting Game
MENDEZWARD posted:
This thursday will mark my 38th week. Getting so impatient. Doctor said he will do a pelvic to see if i've dilated any. I am hoping he will put me in the hospital soon, and hopefully my blood pressure has gone down; that may be the only reason he put me in early, but we will see.

dadslilhrlygrl responded:
I am right there with you!!! We are due same day and I'm getting so impatient right now. I have 2 more days left to work then I am on leave from work and I can't wait. I hope we both have our babies soon!!

MENDEZWARD replied to dadslilhrlygrl's response:
That would be cool. Have you been haveing BHC's. I have for a couple of weeks. I just pray that means the real contractions will start, because i am ready to get this process started. I may do some walking this week, maybe that will help. What are you having a boy or girl?

dadslilhrlygrl replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
I am having my 3rd daughter. And oh yea I have been having so much BHC and swelling. My doctor had to end up giving me something to help me sleep that is safe for both me and baby cause I don't. I took my daughters to the pumpkin patch this last weekend in hopes it would help but BHC is all I got but maybe it will help you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm on the most exciting journey of my life, being a first time mommy!! I have been with my wonderful hubby for 16 years and we have been married ...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.