Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Complaining (sorry)
dadslilhrlygrl posted:
Okay I just need to complain for a minute! I am 37w5d and I have been having BHC so much sometimes its hard to tell if they real or not. They hurt and bring tears to my eyes at times and I wish that they will put me in actual labor. Between those and being swollen I am just ready for baby girl to come into this world!! I have one more day left of work and I am trying my best to get through. I been trying to hard not to ask the doctor to induce me (Both previous ones I was induced for preeclampisa) but I am getting where that is what I want.

MENDEZWARD responded:
Well, your just 2 days from being 38 weeks. If thats what you want than do it. I go in for my 38 wk appt thursday and i am hopeing he put me in by the 1st, depending on my blood pressure. Feeling so uncomfortable and tired

dadslilhrlygrl replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
I am really tired and uncomfortable as well. My doctor even gave me something to help sleep, I get to sleep but not long enough periods.

MENDEZWARD replied to dadslilhrlygrl's response:
Now the sleeping part, i don't get much sleep. I didn't know they would give you something for that. I try not to take any meds unless i really need it. Right now i have a cold, so i'm just drinking alot of oj, trying to rest as much as i can, and eating. Is your baby in position yet? Mine is, hopeing my doc will set a closer date to induce, that's if he doesn't decide to come on his own like Oct. 31st or NOv. 1st.

dadslilhrlygrl replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
I take them when I really need them. Yes, she is in position has been since around 32 wks and just keeps dropping further down. I can't wait to talk to doctor on Thursday to set an date to induce cause I have been having BHC alllllllll day and I am so miserable.

MENDEZWARD replied to dadslilhrlygrl's response:
Believe me honey i know how you feel. You just feel tired. I know my doctor changed my due date from the 12th to the 8th, but it sound like sooner than that, i hope. I will cross my fingers for you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 beautiful children (2 boys and a girl)

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.