Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Complaining (sorry)
dadslilhrlygrl posted:
Okay I just need to complain for a minute! I am 37w5d and I have been having BHC so much sometimes its hard to tell if they real or not. They hurt and bring tears to my eyes at times and I wish that they will put me in actual labor. Between those and being swollen I am just ready for baby girl to come into this world!! I have one more day left of work and I am trying my best to get through. I been trying to hard not to ask the doctor to induce me (Both previous ones I was induced for preeclampisa) but I am getting where that is what I want.

MENDEZWARD responded:
Well, your just 2 days from being 38 weeks. If thats what you want than do it. I go in for my 38 wk appt thursday and i am hopeing he put me in by the 1st, depending on my blood pressure. Feeling so uncomfortable and tired

dadslilhrlygrl replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
I am really tired and uncomfortable as well. My doctor even gave me something to help sleep, I get to sleep but not long enough periods.

MENDEZWARD replied to dadslilhrlygrl's response:
Now the sleeping part, i don't get much sleep. I didn't know they would give you something for that. I try not to take any meds unless i really need it. Right now i have a cold, so i'm just drinking alot of oj, trying to rest as much as i can, and eating. Is your baby in position yet? Mine is, hopeing my doc will set a closer date to induce, that's if he doesn't decide to come on his own like Oct. 31st or NOv. 1st.

dadslilhrlygrl replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
I take them when I really need them. Yes, she is in position has been since around 32 wks and just keeps dropping further down. I can't wait to talk to doctor on Thursday to set an date to induce cause I have been having BHC alllllllll day and I am so miserable.

MENDEZWARD replied to dadslilhrlygrl's response:
Believe me honey i know how you feel. You just feel tired. I know my doctor changed my due date from the 12th to the 8th, but it sound like sooner than that, i hope. I will cross my fingers for you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am a 26 year old mother of two, stepmother of two, and have one due in may. My first baby was 5 weeks early, second was induced, and now I am que...More

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful