Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
My lil guy is finally here !
nikndan13 posted:
Short - baby Daniel born 10-23-12 weighs 9 lbs 13 oz 20.5 inches long and he is a heartbreaker already <3

Long- went in for our RCS on Tuesday , got prepped and was in the OR by 7:45 getting my spinal, was having small issues getting completely numb on my right side but dealt with it so they could get the baby out quickly . He was born at 7:55 ..OB said glad I decided on the tubal as my uterus was so thin he could see through it (crazy) ! He was born kicking and screaming and peed all over the OR ; ) he is just the sweetest thing ...his sisters love him to pieces and are missing us big time 2 more days and we can all go home : ) can't wait to keep feeling better day by dy and get my pain under control. Thanks for all the support on here can't wait to hear more birth stories of all your LO's ..hoping for safe speedy deliveries to all you prego mamas left : .h
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

Taylove11 responded:
Congratulations! I hope you have a quick recovery and are home soon. Best wishes!
Taryn(24), DH(32), DD (2) Expecting again! Blue team. EDD 12/7.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats. Good size baby
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations on your football player! Sounds like he's ready to start playing!

Hopefully you are home and snuggling with your guy and girls!

Be sure to check in over on Baby's First Year to keep up with all the other new mommies.

Many blessings to you and your family,
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

ChristinaTT replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Congratulations on your football player, Nikki! Best wishes for a quick recovery! Will keep you posted on our #4
Christina

nikndan13 replied to ChristinaTT's response:
Thanks Christina will be checking for your story best of luck fr a peedy safe delivery .
Me (30) DH (33) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) Repeat c- section for me 10/23 can't wait to meet my lil football player !! Yay Blue team !!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Expecting my first baby..I am so excited to meet this little girl!

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.