Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
DAYS LEFT
MENDEZWARD posted:
Went to the doctor yesterday and i only dilated 1 cm. 1 stinken cm. Yet, he said one more week, come back next thursday and he will put me on the monitor. Well he better get ready to deliver at his office then.

dadslilhrlygrl responded:
At least you was dilated lol I am not yet and I go back on Thursday as well. At that time we can discuss inducing me. I am sooo ready for her to be here as I am sure you are for your little one. Hopefully its soon for us both

MENDEZWARD replied to dadslilhrlygrl's response:
I'm hopeing i have dilated more come thursday, because we are ready. Like Now.........Ppl are saying he will come on the full moon. I don't know when that is, but darnit this is the last week.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ryan and no my parents knew they were having a girl :) lol I get that all the time. I am 28 and I am 34 wks pregnant with my first viable p...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.