Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Monday Updates 10/29
Taylove11 posted:
Taryn and Cameron Ryan

34w 3d

s/c: sore hips and BHC here and there. Insomnia too.

other: still working on getting everything set up in the nursery. I have a list made of things I still need for this LO, but I also put some of those things on his Christmas list (since he will be here before then) and now I'm not sure what to buy. Oh well, it's not an necessities so we will figure it out.

Next appt: 11-1-12 should schedule the repeat c-section then.
Taryn(24), DH(32), DD (2) Expecting again! Blue team. EDD 12/7.

ChristinaTT responded:
Christina and Yellow Team Baby!

39w 2d

W/G: 16 lbs

S/C: sore hips, pelvis, having trouble sleeping...

Other: my mom's coming into town, yay!, now I don't have to worry about what we'll do with the little girls or how she'll get here after I have the baby - if I can just relax and have a baby that'll be great! Looking forward to meeting baby (and finding out if it's a he or she!).

N/A: OB Thurs Nov. 1st if no labor before then

--Christina (31), DH (30), DD (7, 5, 2), EDD #4 Nov. 5th!

kj121 responded:
Karen & Jason

28w1d - I'm so happy to finally be in the 3rd trimester!!

w/g: 3lbs as of last dr appt. We don't have a scale at home, so I have no clue other than that.

s/c: heartburn all the time and can't sleep for more than a couple hours at a time at night, which only adds to my normal fatigue.

other: glucose test on Thursday, ugh.

Next d/a: Nov. 8

jessi2056 responded:
Jessi and Zoey Christine Renee

36w 1d

s/c: swollen feet, ankles, hands, and legs.

other: went to the OB yesterday there was a lot of protein in my urine... they did blood work and I have to do a 24 hour urrine collection... they did a nonstress test on Zoey and she is doing great! So mommy is falling apart but i am happy babygirl is doing great!

Next appt: 11-2-12... OB/ test results
Me(24) DH(25) expecting our first 11/27/2012 Pink Team= Zoey Christine Renee!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa. I'm 33 and already have 2 kids, my son who's 15 and my daughter, who's almost 19. This is my third baby. I have a wonderf...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.