Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
baby girl is here
dadslilhrlygrl posted:
oct 29th i gave birth to Nevaeh Ann. she weighed 5 lbs 7oz 18in long. was in labor for about 8 hrs. everything went pretty good. all it took was 3 pushes and she was out. no cuts or tears so no stitches yay. she came on her own without being induced. we get to go home tomorrow cant wait. girls love their new baby sister.

MENDEZWARD responded:
Wow! I am jealous. Congratulations, so happy for you. I think my lil guy has gotten comfortable. I'm having BHC's and that's about it. Guess we're going to have to force hime out, ready or not.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Congrats!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

ChristinaTT replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Congratulations!

dadslilhrlygrl replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
thank you everyone ....@ mendezward i hope ur lil guy comes soon for ya...

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations Brandy!

So glad to hear you had a relatively quick and uncomplicated baby day!

Can't wait to hear more about Nevaeh Ann and the girls on Baby's First Year Community . Be sure to check in over there and catch up with the new mommies.

Many blessings to you and your family,
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Spotlight: Member Stories

Expecting my first baby..I am so excited to meet this little girl!

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.