Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Updates - 11/27
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
Beautifully Blessed and Baby Canaan!

29w 2d

W/G: 33 lbs! Really?!

S/C: constipation stomach cramping from constipation, trouble sleeping from constipation

Other: My job had a baby shower for me today! My team bought me the stroller and car seat...YAY!!!

I'm going back and forth about whether or not I should get the 4-D ultrasound. This is my first baby and I'm anxious to get a glimpse at how he looks. I'm just not sure I want to spend the $150 because of all the other things I have to do.

Next Appt: OB Thurs Nov. 29th

reb_hun responded:
reb_hun and baby aiden
will be 29 weeks even tomorrow
w/g was 12 but lost 2lbs
s/c:lately heartburn!! that and hips hurting-sciatic i think
other: hoping it doesn't take too much to get furnace fixed
next appt: ob friday november 30th

hey bb, when are you due exactly because it seems like we are really close to each other, i get to do my glucose at my next appt and not looking forward to it... i'm due feb 13th...

BeautifullyBlessed replied to reb_hun's response:
I'm due February 10th!

How did your glucose test go? I had mine at 26 weeks and it wasn't bad at all. I was dreading it because of what others were saying, but the drink wasn't bad to me.

reb_hun replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
don't like the taste of that stuff, it made my tummy upset for a little while. i passed!! my hemoglobin level was good too. they didn't expect to get the results so soon but she called me later that day and told me. did you pass yours? so it's a race now my kids usually like to go over but this pregnancy has been so different!

BeautifullyBlessed replied to reb_hun's response:
I passed...thank God!!!

My pregnancy better not go over 40 weeks...I wouldn't mind going in at 39.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey I am the mother of a beautiful daughter born on june 9th, 2010. awaiting the excitment of whats to come!!

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful