Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Updates - 11/27
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
Beautifully Blessed and Baby Canaan!

29w 2d

W/G: 33 lbs! Really?!

S/C: constipation stomach cramping from constipation, trouble sleeping from constipation

Other: My job had a baby shower for me today! My team bought me the stroller and car seat...YAY!!!

I'm going back and forth about whether or not I should get the 4-D ultrasound. This is my first baby and I'm anxious to get a glimpse at how he looks. I'm just not sure I want to spend the $150 because of all the other things I have to do.

Next Appt: OB Thurs Nov. 29th

reb_hun responded:
reb_hun and baby aiden
will be 29 weeks even tomorrow
w/g was 12 but lost 2lbs
s/c:lately heartburn!! that and hips hurting-sciatic i think
other: hoping it doesn't take too much to get furnace fixed
next appt: ob friday november 30th

hey bb, when are you due exactly because it seems like we are really close to each other, i get to do my glucose at my next appt and not looking forward to it... i'm due feb 13th...

BeautifullyBlessed replied to reb_hun's response:
I'm due February 10th!

How did your glucose test go? I had mine at 26 weeks and it wasn't bad at all. I was dreading it because of what others were saying, but the drink wasn't bad to me.

reb_hun replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
don't like the taste of that stuff, it made my tummy upset for a little while. i passed!! my hemoglobin level was good too. they didn't expect to get the results so soon but she called me later that day and told me. did you pass yours? so it's a race now my kids usually like to go over but this pregnancy has been so different!

BeautifullyBlessed replied to reb_hun's response:
I passed...thank God!!!

My pregnancy better not go over 40 weeks...I wouldn't mind going in at 39.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, My name is Jennifer i have a son named Raiden Li he turned a year 07/30, me and my Husband are expecting our second which will be a little Girl...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.