Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Job Interview and Clearly Pregnant
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
I have a job interview that I was hesitant to apply for since I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant.

Even though it's with the company I currently work for, the job is in a different dept. I can't help but think about discrimination.

Anybody ever apply for a job when they were clearly pregnant and receive an offer?

What do you think about this?

hgreenwood7058 responded:
they can't descriminate against it or they can get in some major trouble especially if you were more qualified than other depts. I found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks after I accepted a new position in my company (didn't start till the following week) and they were okay with it. I didn't have to have anyone replace me when on leave but I was okay.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Michon (pronounced Mi-Shawn) and I am married to the most caring loving man I have ever met his name is Nelson! I have one son Alex who is ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful