Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Testing positive for marijuana and pregnant
An_249303 posted:
I was smoking pot for a couple months before i found out i was pregnant. i quit when i found out and tested positive at my 1st OB visit. the dr said it was very low which meant it was out of my system. but what im worried about is dealing with CPS when the baby is born, even if myself and the baby remain clean. please help with facts i am worried.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you do not smoke any more during your pregnancy, it will be out of your system by the time the baby is born and you won't test positive. If you don't test positive, you don't have anything to worry about.

Spotlight: Member Stories

First child (maybe only) Excited it's a boy, can't wait. We tried for 2 years then had 2 miscairrrages before this.

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.