Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Indigestion
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
What are you all doing for indigestion?

I can't stand it...I believe it is the reason I feel hungry all the time...especially in the middle of the night. It's also giving me cramps at the top of my stomach.

I'm currently taking tums, but it's not helping the cramping or the hunger and I still have that lump in my throat.

I'm not too comfortable with zantac...it seems so serious.

I asked the dr. about baking soda and water, but he said not to take it.

I surely hope this indigestion doesn't last til birth...I have about 9 weeks left.

MrsBurt05 responded:
Hi BeautifullyBlessed! Creepin' from 1st Tri!

Have you heard of PregEase from Fair haven health? It's all natural and from a well-known great company. I just won a bottle from a give-a-way. It's a chewable tap to help with morning sickness and heartburn.

Here's a link:
http://www.fairhavenhealth.com/pregease-morning-sickness.html?_s_ref=1ZY88r4xS&kw=pregease&creative=18987426385&gclid=CPzqsJmljrQCFck7MgodUFYAeQ

I can't tell you if it works yet or not, since my morning sickness let up once I got it in the mail (of course) and I haven't really had any indigestion yet. But it's something to look at!

BeautifullyBlessed replied to MrsBurt05's response:
Hi MrsBurt05!!! It's nice to hear from you!

How are you doing? I'm glad to hear your morning sickness went away. How many weeks are you?

Did your dr ok the PregEase?

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
One night I tried peppermint tea and it worked wonders...I think it was because I only had indigestion.

The next night I took the peppermint tea it did absolutely nothing and I even vomitted. I think it was because it turned into heartburn and peppermint makes heartburn worse.

So far I learned, for me, the tums didn't help indigestion and the peppermint tea did. The tums do help with the heartburn, but I think a cup of milk does the same trick for heartburn as tums. Milk is now my best friend!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (38), DH (40), DS (13 months) EDD 6/22/12 PINK TEAM YAY!!! :-)

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.