Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Updates 12/10
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
Beautifully Blessed and Baby Canaan!

31w 1d

W/G: 36 lbs!

S/C: indigestion / heartburn / braxton hicks - I can't seem to tell if it's the baby balling up or actually braxton hicks.

Other: I have my 4D ultrasound scheduled for Friday. I found a good price that includes the teddy bear with the baby's heartbeat recorded. YAY!!!

Next Appt: OB Fri 12/14

kj121 responded:
34w2d

wg: 10 lbs

heartburn all the time, baby's feet are in my ribs, and I'm totally done with being pregnant. I'm tired all the time, my back hurts constantly and I can't even change positions in bed without my pelvis popping, which is a killer in itself.

BeautifullyBlessed replied to kj121's response:
oh wow! that sounds horrible!

I'm sorry to hear that...I wish I was 34 weeks already. When did your heartburn start?

reb_hun responded:
31 weeks even

w/g: i think is at 15 lbs

s/c: hearburn, hips hurting every night (possibly sciatic), baby
likes to pick on mommy by pushing up into my ribs and kicking my bladder... a lot...

other: youngest is sick so sleep is well, just like having a newborn at times...

next appt: midwife fri 12/14 and new ppc 12/14, busy friday!!!

Laur1981 responded:
Lauren and baby Dylan.

36w2 d

w/g 8 lbs

s/c hmm. issues controlling the gestational diabetes, lovely sciatica, have given up trying to get out of bed without rolling (which my 9 y/o finds HYSTERICAL!) and cant shower without getting dizzy and fearing I will fall. DH and I have been showering together... which he sees as a sign to try to have sex with me. HA! OB has given an eviction notice of 1/5/13 unless I go on my own due to the GD. Strange thing is, without having GD, I had DD at 37w3, DS at 38w2, both uncomplicated natural labors... so I hope to not make it to the 39 week mark lol

Next appt monday with sonogram to measure growth (last check 3 weeks ago was 5lb 14 oz) and BPP, NST and then to OB for the lovely group B strep test.

kj121 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
I've had heartburn this whole pregnancy. Tums worked at first, for the most part. Now I'm taking Zantac and Tums, and nothing is helping, but it's much worse if I don't take either.

BeautifullyBlessed replied to Laur1981's response:
I think it is great that DH is showering with you...so cute! But men are a mess...you could be in the worse situation and they will still try

You are almost done though! I so wish I was 36 weeks...uuhhh...make that 40 if he's going to take that long, but if he wants to come at 37 weeks, I think that will be safe.

Laur1981 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Doc has moved eviction date to 12/29 due to abnormal lab values and the GD. was diagnosed with BV today so sex off limits which DH made a face at. Lol

reddawn75 replied to Laur1981's response:
I hope and pray for you and your family that all goes well! Best wishes!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Monique I'm married with 4 kids with #5 on the way (anyday now), my kids ages are DD13, DD11, DS6, DS4. The new LO is a boy and his ...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.