Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Updates 12/10
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
Beautifully Blessed and Baby Canaan!

31w 1d

W/G: 36 lbs!

S/C: indigestion / heartburn / braxton hicks - I can't seem to tell if it's the baby balling up or actually braxton hicks.

Other: I have my 4D ultrasound scheduled for Friday. I found a good price that includes the teddy bear with the baby's heartbeat recorded. YAY!!!

Next Appt: OB Fri 12/14

kj121 responded:
34w2d

wg: 10 lbs

heartburn all the time, baby's feet are in my ribs, and I'm totally done with being pregnant. I'm tired all the time, my back hurts constantly and I can't even change positions in bed without my pelvis popping, which is a killer in itself.

BeautifullyBlessed replied to kj121's response:
oh wow! that sounds horrible!

I'm sorry to hear that...I wish I was 34 weeks already. When did your heartburn start?

reb_hun responded:
31 weeks even

w/g: i think is at 15 lbs

s/c: hearburn, hips hurting every night (possibly sciatic), baby
likes to pick on mommy by pushing up into my ribs and kicking my bladder... a lot...

other: youngest is sick so sleep is well, just like having a newborn at times...

next appt: midwife fri 12/14 and new ppc 12/14, busy friday!!!

Laur1981 responded:
Lauren and baby Dylan.

36w2 d

w/g 8 lbs

s/c hmm. issues controlling the gestational diabetes, lovely sciatica, have given up trying to get out of bed without rolling (which my 9 y/o finds HYSTERICAL!) and cant shower without getting dizzy and fearing I will fall. DH and I have been showering together... which he sees as a sign to try to have sex with me. HA! OB has given an eviction notice of 1/5/13 unless I go on my own due to the GD. Strange thing is, without having GD, I had DD at 37w3, DS at 38w2, both uncomplicated natural labors... so I hope to not make it to the 39 week mark lol

Next appt monday with sonogram to measure growth (last check 3 weeks ago was 5lb 14 oz) and BPP, NST and then to OB for the lovely group B strep test.

kj121 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
I've had heartburn this whole pregnancy. Tums worked at first, for the most part. Now I'm taking Zantac and Tums, and nothing is helping, but it's much worse if I don't take either.

BeautifullyBlessed replied to Laur1981's response:
I think it is great that DH is showering with you...so cute! But men are a mess...you could be in the worse situation and they will still try

You are almost done though! I so wish I was 36 weeks...uuhhh...make that 40 if he's going to take that long, but if he wants to come at 37 weeks, I think that will be safe.

Laur1981 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Doc has moved eviction date to 12/29 due to abnormal lab values and the GD. was diagnosed with BV today so sex off limits which DH made a face at. Lol

reddawn75 replied to Laur1981's response:
I hope and pray for you and your family that all goes well! Best wishes!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, My name is Jennifer i have a son named Raiden Li he turned a year 07/30, me and my Husband are expecting our second which will be a little Girl...More

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful