Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Updates 12/17/2012
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
Beautifully Blessed and Baby Canaan!

32w 1d

W/G: 35 lbs!

S/C: acid reflux / braxton hicks - went to the ER last night due to upper abdominal pain and vomiting...didn't know acid reflux could be so cruel

Other: Baby Canaan wouldn't turn around at the 4-D ultrasound, so I had to reschedule. Tech said I didn't have enough amniotic fluid for the baby to move around so she suggested I drink a gallon of water a day...I don't think I can swing that.

Next Appt: OB Thursday 12/27

reb_hun responded:
31 weeks 5 days

w/g: 15lbs and she says that's low and she wants me to gain at least 10 more

s/c: still hip pain and always sleepy

other: MIL still in hospital so trying to find babysitter for kids until i can get my schedule changed at work...

next appt: ob/midwife friday 12/28

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.