Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
could it be...?
alley881 posted:
so i am almost there! 37 weeks and 2 days. weekly doc appts start tomorrow. last day of work is 12/21.

quick question? this is my second and i think i lost some of my mucus plug this weekend. it was kinda of yellowish clear and showed up when i wipped friday nite. sorry for the TMI but it kinda looked like snot ( i know tmi lol) it wasnt alot but i had some more on sunday afternoon. could this be my plug? i remember it being the same color with my oldest son. no pink or red just a light yellowish color. from what i read online it can be a few different colors and every womans body is different just wanted to see everyones opinion. i really hope i am diliated when i go to the docs tomorrow fingers crossed.

reddawn75 responded:
Sounds like it could be! I hope you update but if your in labor we won't be hearing from you for awhile! lol Best wishes!

reddawn75 responded:
I thought I replyed but seeing how there is no update Im hopeing that means "yes"! lol Best wishes!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Michon (pronounced Mi-Shawn) and I am married to the most caring loving man I have ever met his name is Nelson! I have one son Alex who is ...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful