Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
GD?
Laur1981 posted:
So. Went to the endocrinologist today and she said that because I had a max of 10 days left in the pregnancy she wasnt going to put me on a fast acting insulin and that "at this point nothing will matter anyway." so my blood sugars have been a little high, ranging from 126-160 after meals.apparently that doesnt bother her. So then why am I taking my glucose 4 times a day and why am i taking the levamir insulin at night? If bringing down the levels wont matter, I am going to just stop pricking my fingers and bruising my thighs. I have "track marks" all along my thighs from the injections and they hurt and it seems like a big waste. baby only weighs 5 lb 12 oz and isnt big at all. i know macrosomatic babies are a concern, but not in my case. I have lost another lb since monday bringing my total w/g to a whopping 6 lbs. I just, at this point, am giving up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

essam ali 34 years. faculty of masscommunication. cairi univ 92. have a small office for adv ., and propaganda . separated . looking for a good widdow...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful