Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
32 Weeks - Worst back pain ever!
Erica_salas posted:
Hello mothers to be! For the past couple of days i have been having the worse lower back pain ever and getting contractions more often. I have had the contraction problem throughout my whole pregnancies with my other 2 kiddos, but not with such bad lower back pain i have called my Dr but all she says is to relax, if contractions are not closer toether not to go in for check up. What do you guys recommend? If i happen to go into labor will baby be ok?? Super super stressed!!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I would go in to get checked anyway. Drink lots of water and stay off your feet as much as possible. Lungs aren't always fully developed at this point. So baby may have problems breathing to start with but not always. some do just fine. Best wishes.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 32yrs old. I have had a total of 5 kids but gave my 4 younger children up for adoption. I am currently on my 6th and final child and I'm k...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful