Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Numbess
Soccer posted:
I get numbess in my hands, arms, and face. My doc keeps saying to hydrate. I have one time I over did it with water. Now there is a new symptons. I have shortness of breath, light headness, blurrded vision, and sometimes sore throat. Should I be more persisten on getting more information? On Monday (1 day) I will e checked for G.D.

reb_hun responded:
how's your blood pressure? if i were you maybe you should go to the doctor or the er to get checked out.

Soccer replied to reb_hun's response:
It was over 126 over 72. This numbess/problem happens after I wake up or move way to much.

reb_hun replied to Soccer's response:
that's really weird, your bp isn't that high... it does sound a little like g.d. let me know how your test goes. good luck

I even asked my doctor. He said that hand numbess is from swelling but I said I have no swelling at all. In fact I am shrinking just not in clothes size. I will no my results Wen. I just hope that it is g.d so I can get things straight but if not I am back in for more testing.

so how far along are you now/when are you due? i'll be 34 weeks come wednesday, due feb.13th.

I am suppose to be due April 8, I am 25 weeks.

are your results back? how did you do??

Anon_77886 responded:
Hands and arms could be signs of carpal tunnel. I hear this is common in pregnancy. Just met 2 people who had this happen to them.

No my doctor has not called me yet and I am nervous.

Soccer replied to Anon_77886's response:
Huh I will have to ask my doctor. Thanks for the info.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (32) DH (35) DSD (16) DS (4) New baby boy due May 24th!

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful