Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Numbess
Soccer posted:
I get numbess in my hands, arms, and face. My doc keeps saying to hydrate. I have one time I over did it with water. Now there is a new symptons. I have shortness of breath, light headness, blurrded vision, and sometimes sore throat. Should I be more persisten on getting more information? On Monday (1 day) I will e checked for G.D.

reb_hun responded:
how's your blood pressure? if i were you maybe you should go to the doctor or the er to get checked out.

Soccer replied to reb_hun's response:
It was over 126 over 72. This numbess/problem happens after I wake up or move way to much.

reb_hun replied to Soccer's response:
that's really weird, your bp isn't that high... it does sound a little like g.d. let me know how your test goes. good luck

I even asked my doctor. He said that hand numbess is from swelling but I said I have no swelling at all. In fact I am shrinking just not in clothes size. I will no my results Wen. I just hope that it is g.d so I can get things straight but if not I am back in for more testing.

so how far along are you now/when are you due? i'll be 34 weeks come wednesday, due feb.13th.

I am suppose to be due April 8, I am 25 weeks.

are your results back? how did you do??

Anon_77886 responded:
Hands and arms could be signs of carpal tunnel. I hear this is common in pregnancy. Just met 2 people who had this happen to them.

No my doctor has not called me yet and I am nervous.

Soccer replied to Anon_77886's response:
Huh I will have to ask my doctor. Thanks for the info.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I originally joined WebMD two years ago, because it was the only community my internet at work would allow me to access. Since then I've drifted f...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.