Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
39 weeks tomorrow and baby has suddenly turned breech....
mommyof22008 posted:
We went for my appointment yesterday, and it wasn't even my dr., she was on vacation this week. This other doctor discovered that he had suddenly changed positions. I don't want a c/sec, but this dr. is basically telling me that is my option, besides trying external version. I am calling my dr. on Monday to get her opinion, but wanted to know if anyone else has ever had this happen? If so, did the baby flip back to vertex and were you able to avoid c/sec? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Soccer responded:
Try a yoga ball, and move your hips in a circle.. Also try walking. I have tons of friends who have had breach. I have heard doing the buterfly and slightly bending may help.

reb_hun responded:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3I-9y-IWI

i just watched this video this morning on youtube. it says you have the right to refuse a c section, i hope this video gives you hope!! good luck!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Monique I'm married with 4 kids with #5 on the way (anyday now), my kids ages are DD13, DD11, DS6, DS4. The new LO is a boy and his ...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.