Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
28 weeks and so tired!
An_249821 posted:
I am 28 weeks today! I feel so tired..........at my desk falling asleep while at work. Although I took an 1-1/2 nap yesterday then 8 hours of sleep (although it was interrupted by frequent urination) does anyone else experience this??

butterfly19790424 responded:
Yep! Im exhausted and need a nap when I get home from work.

I go to bed around 10pm and wake up at 6am with DH to send him off to work. Then I go back to sleep until 8 am. I feel like Im in 1st tri all over again.

Soccer responded:
I have learned that you will be just as tired you were in the first tri. It is cause your body is preping for labor. Also the baby moves more and sets on your lung area so the less oxygen, the more breathing so your tired more. Cause when you sleep your breathing slows down so the baby is telling you there needing rest and oxygen.

Spotlight: Member Stories

alicia (23) dh joshua (28) due with my first on 02/02/2011!! It's a boy Calieb Allen

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.