Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
37 Weeks and 1 Day
hmrm1020 posted:
Hello ladies,

I am so sorry that I have been MIA for so long with 5 kids and trying to run two in-home based businesses it gets a little crazy around here. I am getting really excited about #6 coming soon...but nervous at the same time. I am already 2-3 cm dialated and the baby seems to be doing well, however I have to go for an u/s every week now until he is born because my fluid levels are high and not the normal high levels, I am really nervous not knowing what that means and when I question the dr he tells me it is nothing to worry about they just want to keep an eye on it...well to me if they want to keep an eye on it then it could mean that it could lead to something, am I right? Anyone experience that?

TIA for your help!

Me(34), DH(42), DD(12), DS(, DD(6), DS(3), DS(1), Blue Team EDD February 3, 2013...can't decide on name...poor kid!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa. I'm 33 and already have 2 kids, my son who's 15 and my daughter, who's almost 19. This is my third baby. I have a wonderf...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.