Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
late posting
amandabrown posted:
had to make a new profile bc i forgot my old password, but my bby girl finally arrived. i was induced december 3rd, 2012. labored for about 6 hours and gave birth at 1:15 pm to a beautful 7lb 12oz baby girl, we decided finally on the name Maylene Quenn and now i am happily back at work, shes doing great and getting bigger and bigger everyday, shes so quiet and observant. my husband is doing amazingly being a first time dad, im very blessed and happy with my life. thanks for the support while i was pregnant hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their new babies/pregnancies
Amanda

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Melissa (Missy) and my DH (Ken) and I are expecting our 2nd child with an official due date of 4/10/10. We have a c-section scheduled for 4...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.