Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
THIRD TRIMESTER HERE I COME
mskay251983 posted:
Will be 28 weeks this week so here i am.I am so not ready for this 3rd LO to be here but im sure everything will work out fine.I am still holding out on finding out the sex of this baby so picking names has been hard.DUE 5/2 so got to get cracking with it lol.

reb_hun responded:
welcome to third tri!!! need some help deciding on names? i'm preggo with my third lo too, but not for too much longer due in a little more then a week.

mskay251983 replied to reb_hun's response:
suggestions wouldnt hurt. We are thinking something with A. how close in ages are your kids? i have a soon to be 4 yr old son and a 15 month old daughter. Oooh and you can pop anytime now huh. well good luck with L&D. are you planning on taking and pain meds?

reb_hun replied to mskay251983's response:
well i do have an alexandria, and this little one is gonna be an aiden. other names with 'a'... anniston, annastasia, alexis, annabel, for girls. alexander, aaron, for boys. i'm having a hard time coming up with anything right now sorry. my oldest is 3 and a half and my youngest is 1 and a half both are girls. thanks, i'll need it! going to try not to, i did for my first and my second went way too fast for them to do anything. how about you?

mskay251983 replied to reb_hun's response:
Well we thought of Alex, ariana and Alexandria but who knows what it end up being.I didnt want nor take any pain meds with my kids and plan on doing the same. The pain wasnt that bad just burned more than hurt lol.Plus they came way to fast with my son about 2 hrs after induction at 41 weeks and my daughter about 40 mins after dilating to 10cm at home at 35 weeks.(so wasnt ready for that)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (38), DH (40), DS (13 months) EDD 6/22/12 PINK TEAM YAY!!! :-)

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.