Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Posted in 2nd Tri. also...looking for you
vybe77 posted:
Hi ladies..I wonder if you all could help direct me to someone I've been looking for..her screen name is/was KLN777 and I met her when I found out I was expecting last October...we had similar DD and picked up a conversation but I unfortunately m/c on Hallowe'en and haven't been around since...[br>I've been thinking of her lately and wondering how she is and how the pregnancy is going for her...[br>Does anyone know her or where I could contact her?

hgreenwood7058 responded:
http://exchanges.webmd.com/pregnancy-third-trimester-exchange/groupstory/7163029

she hasn't posted in 3 months in this board it looks like
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am new to the 3rd trimester community and VERY EXCITED to have progressed this far after 2 miscarriages. This will be my 2nd child and my 4th...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.