Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
SO UNCOMFORTABLE
mskay251983 posted:
I am so tired yet it so uncomfortable for me to sleep.Cant seem to find a good position my mind is racing and little one is doing somersaults.I tried drinking some tea but that doesn't seem to help. Oh 9 more weeks to go

Springmama13 responded:
Im 37wks and still find it uncomfortable to sleep at times. But lately i have been getting the best sleep in the a.m, thats when she decides shes finally ready to sleep. I suggest maybe sleeping when the baby does cuz all that kicking can be very uncomfortable and make u mad. Especially when daddy is sleeping so peacefully w/o a care in the world! A bodypillow is good also

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! Im Jessica I'm 37 years old and this is my 3rd baby and 3rd baby boy. I have been through a divorce 2 years ago and this baby is the 1st in ou...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.