Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Soon to be Mom of 2..
Watermelon2 posted:
I have about 3 weeks 3 days left of my 2nd pregnancy and am becoming very scared to be a Mother of two! Has anyone else ever experienced this kind of anxiousness? I know that I can do it and I have no choice but to do it But Im still scared. My fiance has reassursed me everything will be fine so I know it will. Also planning our wedding on top of this anxiety so Im sure that adds to it all.

Thanks all.

Super excited for baby though and so is my daughter and fiance!

missashley1010 responded:
I can for sure share that fear with you! How far apart will your children be? I have a little ways to go yet I will be joining this board in a week so im 27 weeks yesterday. My boys will be 20 months apart and I know its going to be crazy! I am so nervous and excited at the same time. I think the first year might be intense but once I get through that it will be pie! Since your a little ahead of me you will have to lurk back and give some advice! Good luck to you!

Watermelon2 replied to missashley1010's response:
My girls will be 3 years and 5 months apart in age. Im not so much nervous about the ages, just about sharing my attention between the two of them. I will be just fine though! And so will you!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I originally joined WebMD two years ago, because it was the only community my internet at work would allow me to access. Since then I've drifted f...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.