Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Employment and Bed Rest
Anon_29771 posted:
Hi. I was working a full-time job, but for the last month or so, my doctor has had me on bed rest. He keeps saying we'll see how you're doing before you can return to work. I'm getting a little frustrated because I haven't had an income coming in of course. I don't earn leave. It's a temp job so I have about a month left there anyway, which is around when I'm due. I don't think I could do short term disability. I asked my hiring agency what I should do and she really didn't give me an answer, just that my job is still needing me there to complete the project they hired me for. I just don't know how long this is going to continue, if the doctor keeps doing this I won't be able to seek a temporary assistance for money since officially I'm "employed." Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

And yes, I want to make sure I do what the doctor says to keep the baby healthy but I also want to be financially ok for her too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All! My name is Marie and I am 25 years old... My husband and I have been married since May 2011... and got pregnant around end of June beginni...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.