Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Community Activity
Jhawkchick posted:
This board seems painfully slow compared to when I was pregnant with DD1. Just curious if there are any other places on WebMD to connect with ladies who are due in October/November/December. Am I missing something??
Me (30), DH (30), Fur Baby: Nugget(Shih-tzu/poodle, 1), Alexa (Lexi) Belle due 3/30/2011

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Nope, not missing anything. The boards I'm on are also super slow. Since Web MD got rid of the moderators, board activity has pretty much gone downhill.

mrsmarkle responded:
Its definitely way slower, which kind of sucks. When I had DD 4 years ago, there were pages and pages of new posts/replies every day... now there's close to nothing. Too bad... I've tried some of the other pregnancy sites that have discussion boards, but none of them seem to be as good/helpful as these ones used to be.

tlkittycat1968 replied to mrsmarkle's response:
When I first joined WebMD many years ago, there would be lots of posts and replies. I loved reading the pregnancy boards when I was pregnant both times but now everything is pretty dead.

mrsmarkle replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Yup. First trimester I think it about as busy as it gets these days, but that is mostly questions about if they could be pregnant I find.
How are your ladies' pregnancies going? I'm 29 weeks today and feeling so much better than I did with DD. Heartburn like crazy but I had that last time too. So happy that my sciatic isn't acting up yet... feeling tired but that's to be expected now that baby is growing so fast! Only about 2 more months to go! I can't wait!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Randi, and I have been married to my college sweetheart since Nov 2004. I have PCOS. We welcomed our son in January 2005. My son kicked som...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.