Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Boy or girl
An_250536 posted:
Sorry for posting it here but the 2nd trimester community is so quiet, so thought of posting here.
This is my second pregnancy and I am so hoping for a boy as I have a girl already. With my first, I had lots of nausea and vomiting in the fits trimester, this time I didnt have any in the first 3 months but these days I feel nauseous especially to certain smells. I thought that these symptoms go away by 2nd trimester but for me I am expereincing it now...Does this mean it might be a girl this time? I have my 16th week appt next week. And I cant find out for another 4 weeks. Also my face looks all puffed up in the morning as soon as I get up and I have horrible nasal congestion, headaches and constipation. I dont know what to do. I will bring these up at my drs appt but thought of asking you all here...

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Unfortunately, symptoms can't tell you if you're having a boy or girl.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Story: My name is Summer and I'm 29 yo. My DH and I have been married for almost 2 & half years but we will have been together for a total ...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.