Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Boy or girl
An_250536 posted:
Sorry for posting it here but the 2nd trimester community is so quiet, so thought of posting here.
This is my second pregnancy and I am so hoping for a boy as I have a girl already. With my first, I had lots of nausea and vomiting in the fits trimester, this time I didnt have any in the first 3 months but these days I feel nauseous especially to certain smells. I thought that these symptoms go away by 2nd trimester but for me I am expereincing it now...Does this mean it might be a girl this time? I have my 16th week appt next week. And I cant find out for another 4 weeks. Also my face looks all puffed up in the morning as soon as I get up and I have horrible nasal congestion, headaches and constipation. I dont know what to do. I will bring these up at my drs appt but thought of asking you all here...

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Unfortunately, symptoms can't tell you if you're having a boy or girl.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am pregnant for the 3rd time, but having my 2nd child. My DD is 7 and I am happily (usually) married for almost 9 years.

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful