Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Baby Bedding Sets
jimmyjjohn posted:
Wow, Baby Bedding Sets !

I have read that it's not safe to put a baby bumper or quilt in the baby's crib, so my question is, what's needed for the baby's crib bedding? It almost seems like a waste to spend $200 on a bedding set that mostly includes things I can't or won't use. At this point, I am thinking that I will forget about a coordinating bedding set and just buy fitted sheets, waterproof mattress pads, sheet savers, sleep sacks and receiving blankets. And maybe a dust ruffle.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
What you listed is pretty much all you need. You can find cute fitted sheets for babies.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Courtney. I am 20 years old and a first time mommy-to-be. I am expecting a boy in Nov =]

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.